Attorney General Eric Holder press conference
Eric Holder, the attorney general, says that the United States is not in the interest of pursuing journalists for doing their job. Instead, Holder says, The US is after government officials who are violating their office.
Interesting twist on the story. Journalists and the government could be drawing new lines in the sand after the Associated Press inquisition as well as warrants against Fox News reporters.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- I mean we'll get to the space force thing in a minute but he really said "separate but equal" in a speech today?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Facebooks memories feature is 2 percent reminding you of great things that happened in your life and 98 percent mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RyanBallengee: Phil just admitted to doing it on purpose to take advantage of the rules. How is this not a DQ? 3 days ago
- RT @TaggsGolf: Phil is the only one who could give that bs answer and have a ton of people believe he thought it out before. Secondly, if h… 3 days ago
- I’m a Phil guy but not only was the action just dumb the response just came off as arrogant. #USOpen2018 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.