Attorney General Eric Holder press conference
Eric Holder, the attorney general, says that the United States is not in the interest of pursuing journalists for doing their job. Instead, Holder says, The US is after government officials who are violating their office.
Interesting twist on the story. Journalists and the government could be drawing new lines in the sand after the Associated Press inquisition as well as warrants against Fox News reporters.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- Yo @alroker, diamondbacks and Yankees are not playing in the World Series https://t.co/wWckIJvJj1 39 minutes ago
- Live night golf is awesome. Loving this Asian circuit right now 4 days ago
- I’ve said it once and I’ve said it a thousand times = why do we have umpires 4 days ago
- That was awful umpiring 4 days ago
- Jim Wolf = Joe West #DodgersVsCubs 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.