Attorney General Eric Holder press conference
Eric Holder, the attorney general, says that the United States is not in the interest of pursuing journalists for doing their job. Instead, Holder says, The US is after government officials who are violating their office.
Interesting twist on the story. Journalists and the government could be drawing new lines in the sand after the Associated Press inquisition as well as warrants against Fox News reporters.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- RT @brianschatz: Please RT if you think that every Senator should be given enough time to read a multi-trillion dollar piece of legislation. 1 month ago
- i mean...really? twitter.com/SunDevilSource… 1 month ago
- Hey @sprint, I’m already a customer. Please do not have your stores start telemarket call me to push promos. Quick… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- I’m in a mall for the first time in a long time. This is so depressing. 2 months ago
- Good #240characters twitter.com/amy_siskind/st… 2 months ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.