Attorney General Eric Holder press conference
Eric Holder, the attorney general, says that the United States is not in the interest of pursuing journalists for doing their job. Instead, Holder says, The US is after government officials who are violating their office.
Interesting twist on the story. Journalists and the government could be drawing new lines in the sand after the Associated Press inquisition as well as warrants against Fox News reporters.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- Wow the hawks just got worked. 6 days ago
- RT @BostonGlobe: Bombing survivor Marc Fucarile just crossed the #BostonMarathon finish line. bos.gl/Y6ZPPq3 https://t.co/TP7Tl2hL… 1 week ago
- I don't get the feeling Wrigley is particularly thrilled by Mike Glennon or his singing. 1 week ago
- https://t.co/OB7BTFWVLC 2 weeks ago
- RT @D_Ross3: BLING for the CHAMPS https://t.co/3pDdrbMn0K 2 weeks ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.