Facebook: $till Relevant??
I remember when I first logged on to Facebook. In my professional opinion (I think I was 15), Myspace was the best thing that could ever happen, and Facebook was so boring. There’s no where to listen to music, no “Top Friends”, this is Bull$#%^ I thought. But what the hell, I created an account anyway.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- I mean we'll get to the space force thing in a minute but he really said "separate but equal" in a speech today?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Facebooks memories feature is 2 percent reminding you of great things that happened in your life and 98 percent mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RyanBallengee: Phil just admitted to doing it on purpose to take advantage of the rules. How is this not a DQ? 3 days ago
- RT @TaggsGolf: Phil is the only one who could give that bs answer and have a ton of people believe he thought it out before. Secondly, if h… 3 days ago
- I’m a Phil guy but not only was the action just dumb the response just came off as arrogant. #USOpen2018 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.