Arizona Tech Titans go to war
On March 7, the Phoenix Business Journal hosted an event honoring some of the best names in the various technology sectors in Arizona. Some of the greatest minds were present, sharing ideas and swapping opinions on what lies ahead for the state of Arizona and it’s growing technology industry. While most of the conversation was relatively tame, it got a little heated during the panel. Check out the video, and you can read managing editor Patrick O’Grady’s take on the conversation as well.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- I mean we'll get to the space force thing in a minute but he really said "separate but equal" in a speech today?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Facebooks memories feature is 2 percent reminding you of great things that happened in your life and 98 percent mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RyanBallengee: Phil just admitted to doing it on purpose to take advantage of the rules. How is this not a DQ? 3 days ago
- RT @TaggsGolf: Phil is the only one who could give that bs answer and have a ton of people believe he thought it out before. Secondly, if h… 3 days ago
- I’m a Phil guy but not only was the action just dumb the response just came off as arrogant. #USOpen2018 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.