Arizona Tech Titans go to war
On March 7, the Phoenix Business Journal hosted an event honoring some of the best names in the various technology sectors in Arizona. Some of the greatest minds were present, sharing ideas and swapping opinions on what lies ahead for the state of Arizona and it’s growing technology industry. While most of the conversation was relatively tame, it got a little heated during the panel. Check out the video, and you can read managing editor Patrick O’Grady’s take on the conversation as well.
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- RT @brianschatz: Please RT if you think that every Senator should be given enough time to read a multi-trillion dollar piece of legislation. 1 month ago
- i mean...really? twitter.com/SunDevilSource… 1 month ago
- Hey @sprint, I’m already a customer. Please do not have your stores start telemarket call me to push promos. Quick… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- I’m in a mall for the first time in a long time. This is so depressing. 2 months ago
- Good #240characters twitter.com/amy_siskind/st… 2 months ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.