Speech is power…
Speech is powerful. It can stir people to action, move them to tears of both joy and sorrow and — as it did here — inflict great pain. On the facts before us, we cannot react to that pain by punishing the speaker. As a nation, we’ve chosen a different course — to protect even hurtful speech on public issues to ensure we don’t stifle public debate.
Chief Justice John G. Roberts
Snyder v. Phelps (2011)
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- I'm at @PortillosHotdog in Tempe, AZ swarmapp.com/c/fzwWfNTdgWV 21 hours ago
- I'm at Karsten Golf Course - @asu in Tempe, AZ swarmapp.com/c/bMGAhAqDoE3 1 day ago
- Ok not bad (at @TopgolfArizona in Gilbert, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/l5Xs03u2j5I 1 day ago
- You know you're at ASU when you're happy about walking campus in 109 degree heat b/c it means you're not walking in the 120 degree heat 1 day ago
- I'm at Four Peaks Brewing Company - @fourpeaksbrew in Tempe, AZ swarmapp.com/c/3UuPc6SuVxS 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.