Speech is power…
Speech is powerful. It can stir people to action, move them to tears of both joy and sorrow and — as it did here — inflict great pain. On the facts before us, we cannot react to that pain by punishing the speaker. As a nation, we’ve chosen a different course — to protect even hurtful speech on public issues to ensure we don’t stifle public debate.
Chief Justice John G. Roberts
Snyder v. Phelps (2011)
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- Been using ios11 for a week now. A lot is good! 1 week ago
- 90 percent of my instagram notifications are adult spam bots 1 week ago
- lol watching the dbacks coverage of the shelling the cubs are delivering: historic scoreboard? Awful. Lesters first home run? Not real. 2 weeks ago
- Great day for some bad golf (@ Karsten Golf Course - @asu in Tempe, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/9islEOWa91a 2 weeks ago
- Goodbye six pack that didn't exist (at @Oreganos Pizza Bistro in Gilbert, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/8ok8k6c7dQJ 2 weeks ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.