Print Journalism isn’t dead, it’s more alive now than ever before
I was reading an article by Mashable’s Editor in Chief Lance Ulanoff, about how social media has supposedly ruined the current youth’s ability to write. While I agree with Ulanoff’s stance that rather than dead, it’s simply evolved, that’s not the point. One of the best phrases, in my opinion, in the article was by one of the professors Ulanoff consulted for the piece, Ethna Dempsey Lay, a Hofstra University Professor of Writing Studies and Composition. She posed the question, “Isn’t it curious that phones, which were designed for sound, are now used for text?”
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- Yo @alroker, diamondbacks and Yankees are not playing in the World Series https://t.co/wWckIJvJj1 41 minutes ago
- Live night golf is awesome. Loving this Asian circuit right now 4 days ago
- I’ve said it once and I’ve said it a thousand times = why do we have umpires 4 days ago
- That was awful umpiring 4 days ago
- Jim Wolf = Joe West #DodgersVsCubs 4 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.