Print Journalism isn’t dead, it’s more alive now than ever before
I was reading an article by Mashable’s Editor in Chief Lance Ulanoff, about how social media has supposedly ruined the current youth’s ability to write. While I agree with Ulanoff’s stance that rather than dead, it’s simply evolved, that’s not the point. One of the best phrases, in my opinion, in the article was by one of the professors Ulanoff consulted for the piece, Ethna Dempsey Lay, a Hofstra University Professor of Writing Studies and Composition. She posed the question, “Isn’t it curious that phones, which were designed for sound, are now used for text?”
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- Been using ios11 for a week now. A lot is good! 1 week ago
- 90 percent of my instagram notifications are adult spam bots 1 week ago
- lol watching the dbacks coverage of the shelling the cubs are delivering: historic scoreboard? Awful. Lesters first home run? Not real. 2 weeks ago
- Great day for some bad golf (@ Karsten Golf Course - @asu in Tempe, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/9islEOWa91a 2 weeks ago
- Goodbye six pack that didn't exist (at @Oreganos Pizza Bistro in Gilbert, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/8ok8k6c7dQJ 2 weeks ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.