Print Journalism isn’t dead, it’s more alive now than ever before
I was reading an article by Mashable’s Editor in Chief Lance Ulanoff, about how social media has supposedly ruined the current youth’s ability to write. While I agree with Ulanoff’s stance that rather than dead, it’s simply evolved, that’s not the point. One of the best phrases, in my opinion, in the article was by one of the professors Ulanoff consulted for the piece, Ethna Dempsey Lay, a Hofstra University Professor of Writing Studies and Composition. She posed the question, “Isn’t it curious that phones, which were designed for sound, are now used for text?”
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- I'm at @PortillosHotdog in Tempe, AZ swarmapp.com/c/fzwWfNTdgWV 21 hours ago
- I'm at Karsten Golf Course - @asu in Tempe, AZ swarmapp.com/c/bMGAhAqDoE3 1 day ago
- Ok not bad (at @TopgolfArizona in Gilbert, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/l5Xs03u2j5I 1 day ago
- You know you're at ASU when you're happy about walking campus in 109 degree heat b/c it means you're not walking in the 120 degree heat 1 day ago
- I'm at Four Peaks Brewing Company - @fourpeaksbrew in Tempe, AZ swarmapp.com/c/3UuPc6SuVxS 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.