Greenwald's Meet The Press incident shows why "bloggers vs. journalists" still matters
Anyone who has been following online media for more than a few years probably remembers the heated debates that swept through the blogosphere over whether bloggers should be considered journalists -- a furor that died down somewhat once traditional journalists started blogging, and some blog networks became media entities in their own right.
There is an important issue at the heart of this question, however, which Glenn Greenwald of…
About joemartin2014J-student at Arizona State University, and pursing a minor in business as well.
- #selfie with the rugrat instagram.com/p/hmMkYCFmPk/ 16 hours ago
- RT @Cheesus85: To the asshole reporters who keep waking me up at 5am to get interviews, you better have my Starbucks order right http://t.c… 1 day ago
- Hey @mikesunx you cover sports biz. What kind of rev split will @asu be gettingfor this game saturday #pac12championship 1 day ago
- Children getting put in check by various members of the animal kingdom. Happy Thursday //BEST @GAWKER THREAD EVER. gawker.com/bring-on-the-k… 1 day ago
- FYI to everyone //2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack cnnmon.ie/1cYhu4v via @CNNMoney 2 days ago